Sunday, April 13, 2008

Indestructible


I was trawling the pond earlier today and found a model of captain scarlet which must have fallen in years ago. He still looks fresh and ready for action. Not so my own family - my dad has been laid up with a bad back, my mum is in need of a hip replacement and my brother has a twisted ankle. We think we are indestructible whilst everything is going well but it takes the smallest thing to competely change our perspective of life. Believing in a wholesome, life-giving and active God does make the vagueries of life less daunting.

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM , Blogger stevie.g said...

poor mum and dad and bro
I've driven to Bath, Southampton and Bury in the past few days.....and my cars seems industructable....famous last words.
So are you coming to see a movie....the girls have a tentative datee I think.......hope so.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home