Sunday, May 04, 2008

Purpose


The purpose of life is a life of purpose. This is one of the mission statements we have up at my workplace. Surely the purpose of life is to find out what its all about. If that's the case then I might be on the right road. I can't pretend to have found any answers but at least I think my questions are relevant.

Its been a lovely day. We walked for miles at the coast and saw barn owls and avocets. I even think I found a Richard's pipit but I couldn't get close enough to hear the characteristic 'shreep' which they utter when flushed. This brings to mind a shameful episode on the Isles of Scilly in 1989 when my brother and I found a Richard's pipit on Agnes. Suffice to say that no-one else saw it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home