Saturday, May 10, 2008

Taking over

I have made good inroads into the garden again today and have also started to take over the garden next door as well. I planted tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and beans today. I also finished my book 'A thousand splendid suns' and would thoroughly recommend it - but not if you want a cheerful light-hearted read.

I can now play 'when the saints come marching in' as well as the theme from Eastenders on the low whistle - wow!

We came second in the church quiz this evening. We were in first place until this silly round where we had to second guess a TV audiences responses to certain questions, which scuppered our chances. Second is good I suppose!

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM , Blogger stevie.g said...

I'm sure you deserved to win. I guess the trouble is neither of us do anything to annoy our dear spouses.
(I don't know the difference between English and Spanish)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home