Thursday, March 01, 2007

Well ARD



ARD stands for Academic Review Day

Its an opportunity for parents and teachers to have a proper exchange of views and ideas about the children in their care. Then afterwards I went to an Indian called the Spice Lounge and enjoyed a very pleasant Balti Puree and Lamb Tikka Karahi. I had chapattis for the first time in years and they were fab. Two pints of Kingfisher soon followed which reminded me of happy times in Bradford where we would visit the Aagrah in Shipley. Since then it has become a chain of restaurants in the same way as the Mumtaz. I remember my friend John trying to feed his cat a meat Vindaloo from the aforementioned restaurant. It was not amused. We, on the other hand, would relish the hottness of each curry - we were well ARD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home