Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Take that



Well its arrived - my birthday present which is a Zoom H4 with twin condenser mics and pre-amps - whatever that means. Now I can record live music wherever and whenever I choose. This little beauty has come all the way from the USA courtesy of ebay as it is virtually impossible to find in the UK at the moment. It took a while to figure out - "I need a little patience" to make full use of it's many functions. So far I've recorded June talking at me and the TV - not the ambitious projects I had in mind but you've got to start somewhere.

5 Comments:

At 3:55 PM , Blogger stevie.g said...

wow - looks cool - looks expensive - is expensive - for birdsong? of evidence?

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger Sweet Pete said...

Nice thought mate - bird watching has taken a nose-dive recently but music is on the up so have got it for the latter. Having said that I suppose it could record birdsong but would need some paraphenalia such as large cone shaped things!!

I might use it to record our small group discussions this evening - only kidding!!

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger mitchell brown said...

that looks a really cool peice of kit it seem interesting when you were explain now ive seen the picture it looks even more interesting

 
At 1:33 PM , Blogger mitchell brown said...

that looks a really cool peice of kit it seem interesting when you were explain now ive seen the picture it looks even more interesting

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger Timothy V Reeves said...

Does it have a stun setting?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home