Sunday, April 01, 2007

Vasilation



I nearly bought a motorbike. Then I thought about how selfish it was and when would I use it. And then I thought about how much I love riding motorbikes. And then I thought about taking Jack and Ben on the back - and then I changed my mind very quickly. And then I discovered there is a Norfolk branch of the CMA ( Christina Motorcyclists Association) which meets in Norwich. And then I thought that even if I don't use it a lot this year - it's such a well-looked-after machine that it will last for years to come -and its a baragin at only £700 and...so on.... and so on.... and so on...

I thought a simple prayer might solve the conundrum

Can't decide whether I've had the answer or not

I will continue to vasilate for some time to come

4 Comments:

At 2:46 PM , Blogger stevie.g said...

a car a boat a bike a coop. what more could you need?

 
At 12:46 AM , Blogger Sweet Pete said...

Do you mean a CO-OP or a coop because like all good materialists I have both!!!!

 
At 3:54 AM , Blogger Timothy V Reeves said...

Dr Feelgood says:

Use your Zoom H4 with twin condenser mics and pre-amps to record the sound of the bike at full throttle. That way you can at least capture part of the experience of riding a big bike at speed.

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger Sweet Pete said...

not thought of that - I had wondered about strapping myself to the car roof rack to experience drag though

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home