Thursday, January 18, 2007

Shaken but not stirred



I introduced my year group to their latest rewards scheme The Bond Award. The pupils nominated for a 'Bond Award' are 'Licensed to thrill'. I'll use cinema vouchers for rewards. We went to the Riverside cinema complex on Saturday evening to see Deja Vu which was a brilliant film although a little far fetched. I was staggered to have to queue for nearly 15 minutes just to buy a ticket. Whoever was behind the revival of the cinema needs to get involved with the Anglican Church before its too late! I can see the banner headline outside Norwich Cathedral - Get into the spirit and be shaken but not stirred! Perhaps an introductory Martini at the door and a scantily clad Bond girl to take you to a pew.

Perhaps not!

4 Comments:

At 11:02 AM , Blogger jim smith said...

i personnaly think that is a poor idea

 
At 12:43 PM , Blogger dave hog said...

I think not, the children don't want to stand up in front of every body. Just say there names out.

 
At 12:45 PM , Blogger jacob smith said...

hhhhmmmm i think its a wonderfull idea i would cinama tickets when i were at school a proper idea

 
At 12:49 PM , Blogger norman_worth said...

Do you still put pupils into line by great force and brutallity like the teachers of my day?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home