Sunday, September 09, 2007

About time



This is the cemetary in Savannah a city in America and the setting for the book 'Midnight in the garden of good and evil' which I have nearly finished. Its been a bit of a chore to finish. I have enjoyed the book which brings together lots of interesting characters around a murder, with the murder being an event rather than a crucial central theme to the story.

I'd love to meet some of the people.

But that's what a good book should do. I'm not sure why I'm running out of energy with it. I suppose the end of the Summer holidays and starting back at work might have something to do with it!

At least I've written a blog page after 4months away. Thanks to Steve for bullying me into it!

2 Comments:

At 9:12 AM , Blogger stevie.g said...

well done......
I've sat outside all afternoon, even as I thype this......so I'm glad the summer is dragging on a bit :-)

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger Helsalata said...

I'm glad you're back too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home